Monday, March 3, 2014

Last Name Lazy, First Name Really

We've been at this project for a whole three and a half  months now but apparently my overwhelming sense of procrastination has overcome me. Although this is only my 3rd blog post I have made significant progress when it comes to the actual cooking aspect of this project. I started out with the basics; that being breakfast foods. I started making baby steps by preparing foods like hash browns and other various early morning edibles such as eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes, etc. I have now made my way on to "lunch time" foods. Being that there is so many different things that can be made for lunch I have decided to broaden my horizons. Some foods that I have began to make are grilled cheese, buttered noodles, vegetable beef soup, and various other foods. It is only a matter of time until I make my way to preparing dinner entrees.

4 comments:

  1. I am worried about your progress as well! What's your plan? Can you add some pictures or recipes you've made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your snapchat story, and it does seem like you are making progress. Actually, most of the foods look quite appetizing. But I would suggest posting a little more like Mrs. McKay previously stated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like your making food below your skill level.
    STEP UP

    ReplyDelete